Monday Reading Madness #28
Posted by Cornell Insider Staff on December 7, 2009
As we begin study week, here’s an extra long MRM to assist with your procrastination.
- MetaEzra seems to be optimistic about the idea of a “College of Public Policy.”
- This has to be a joke to make the cash strapped administration feel good, right?
- A great feature on the Cornell International Affairs Review.
- John Fund believes that Democrats are appeasing their liberal base on the issue of health care reform.
- Americans care as much as Russians about global warming.
- Obama’s job approval rating holds steady at around 52%.
- For those outside the world of Cornell hockey, the Big Red managed to tie the defending national champion BU at MSG last Saturday (they’re not that great this year, so we really should have won). Here’s Bilmes’ pre-game post and the recap.
- Also in hockey news, there is a new initiative to encourage American hockey prospects to go NCAA over Canadian juniors.