Posted by Cornell Insider Staff on September 19, 2010
- Elie’s post on Cornell and TFA.
- Cornell researchers monitor freshmen getting fat.
- And they have a good discussion of new anti-Greek policies.
- Another set of rankings of “most desirable schools.” Not quite sure how they calculated Harvard’s average SAT score as 1580, though.
- Looks like permanent bridge barriers won’t be up for awhile.
- Cornell alum Bill Maher receives Hollywood walk of fame star.
- Obama appoints Cornellian as new ambassador to Pakistan.
- Smoking might soon be completely banned in the Commons.
- Otherwise unrelated article confirms that parking sucks at Cornell.