Posted by Noah Kantro on June 20, 2011
- Cornell loses another endowment manager, the second in two months.
- Cancer-fighting “Cornell dots” cleared for human trials.
- Cornell proposes new research campus in NYC.
- Scientists create device to instantly switch memory on and off.
- Sanctions: Iran may get top spot on UN food agency.
- FDA red tape is causing drug shortages.
- Milstein Hall update: still scheduled for August opening.
- Now jurors are getting post-traumatic stress counseling – on the government’s tab.
- Cornell research leads to new skin implants for burn victims.
- When will the Republican House repeal the light bulb ban?